sunset

sunset

Monday 13 June 2011

b'day baby



21st b’day. The only time none of my friends came to my house since my 16Th birthday. The only time two of my best friends forgot to wish me. The only time I had spent a quiet lunch with mom @all spice. The only time we had gone to Valiyathura Bridge and watched the angry waves without much jokes or laughs. The only time we watched the sunset from Indian coffee house.



Though it was just another mundane day I did have nice moments. Miss Perfect’s key chain made my bag’s new partner. Miss Brainy’s card made me difficult to breathe with all her emotions and love in those few lines. Thanks to the triple R and big S for the top and the cards (I better not speak much about it ;) ). Best surprise was from Employee no.1, a cute sleeping teddy through speed post. Well after all she’s working in the post office. I’m happy for herJ. A humungous thanks and hug to my all-suffering-rusty friend for a thousand splendid suns. And last, from the only guy in my life. . . Got a pair of juthis which do not fit because of my bear-sized feet. Sigh! Well then “The card, the pen and the Panda” was sweet.



Still. . . At the end of the day I knew something was missing but till now I haven’t figured that out. Waiting for the next birthday when it would be the twin numbers. . .   Adios!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hey, nice start! I'm glad you finally did it. :)Loved this first post of yours! Keep posting! :)

    And Miss.Brainy, eh? I wonder who that is. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. And 3r + S sounds like some maths formula!! :D LOL, but I loved the way you put it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh that's someone who is obsessed with "mobius strips" ;)

    ReplyDelete