sunset

sunset

Monday 13 June 2011

Naming the Child


When the idea of writing a blog gripped my mind, the first dilemma came in choosing a suitable blog name. I tried to find something that suits my nature, my topics, my interests or anything that creates an emotion. I even tried googling to get the best names. I went for “Screams of the Heart” first. Then I felt as if it is too cheesy and took “Talks from the core” which seemed really stupid. I wondered how people got all the cool names. Then my eyes found the pile of Tintin comics on my desk. The first thing that came to my mind is Captain Haddock and his world famous curses. And I went for thundering typhoons but oh oh! That was already taken. So I finalized with “Blistering Barnackles” which was available.





Voila! My first blog was created.



2 comments: