sunset

sunset

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Cloud9

Even though I know expectations ruin a person's peace of mind, I expect. I expect gifts, care, love and most importantly time. And there are times I have a good control over my mind when I don't really care. That usually happens when I'm busy with work or studying. And I kind of like it. Something to focus on. Care free mind.

It was such a time when you came. I was not thinking about you. I was on my study bubble with music encased inside when you showed up on my doorstep. I was not expecting you. Probably that's why I was on cloud nine. I still am. My heart felt full. But I felt light. I had autumn and spring flowers, leaves and bees buzzing on my mind.

So it's good when you don't expect anything. Because then when you suddenly get something, you can be high on happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment